|Product: Backup Exec Intelligent Disaster Recovery
|Detail: This is Intelligent Disaster Recovery Option for
Backup Exec NT/2000 V8.0. This product can only be used in conjunction with Backup Exec
NT/2000, which is sold separately. Backup Exec Intelligent Disaster Recovery Option
provides the only ''point-in-time'' recovery solution, for both local and remote Windows
NT/2000 systems, eliminating the need to first re-load the entire operating system.
Utilizing either the diskette-based, or exclusive CD-R/ CD-RW or bootable tape (OBDR tape
drives only), IDR will get you back online fast allowing you to restore from your last
complete backup set - including normal (full), incremental, differential and working set
backups. IDR is the only disaster recovery solution allowing users to specify new hard
disk information, RAID configurations and network configuration cards. NOTE: CD-R/CD-RW
and bootable drive supported only on Windows NT 4.0. Product Highlights:
- Supports both Windows NT and Windows 2000 operating systems; providing complete network
- Bare-metal restore; bypasses the reinstallation of the OS to revive local or remote
servers, using either the original system configuration or reconfiguring with new
- Point-in-time recovery process; restores the server to the most recent full,
incremental, differential or working set backup to restore your data.
- Automated, wizard-based preparation and recovery processes; speeds server recovery and
eliminates human error.
- Diskette, CD-R/RW, bootable tape media provides flexible recovery options.
- Store recovery files on a centralized backup server; allows system restoration of remote
servers over a network.
- Built-in wizards simplify disaster recovery preparation and recovery.
- VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows NT v7.3 (Diskettes, CD-RW, Bootable Tape)
- VERITAS Backup Exec for Windows NT/2000 v8.0 (Windows NT 4.0: Diskettes, CD-RW, Bootable
Tape) (Windows 2000: Diskettes only) Backup Exec Agent Accelerator for Windows NT/2000 for
remote server protection